Sign Up for After School Program
The SBCS After School Program for the 2019-20 school year begins Monday, August 19, 2019.
Each child participating in the After School Program has a separate schedule, as designed below by the parent. For each schedule, you can select:
- One to five weekly days of attendance to the ASP. Weekly schedules, once configured, are the same for all weeks in a month.
- Scheduling options are dependent on which grade the child attends during the 2019-20 school year:
- Full Day periods are from 1:30 to 5:30 PM Monday to Thursday, and 1:00 to 5:30 on Fridays
- Half Day periods are from 1:30 to 3:00 PM Monday to Thursday, and 1:00 to 3:00 on Fridays
- Students in 1st to 6th Grades
- Half Day Periods are from 3:00 to 5:30 PM Monday to Thursday, and 1:00 to 3:00 on Fridays.
- Full Day Period is available on Fridays only, 1:00 to 5:30 PM.
Basic Daily Schedule 2019-20
Draft 2019-20 Kindergarten schedule Monday-Thursday
- 1:30-2:00 free play and choice class
- 2:00-2:15 snack
- 2:15-2:45 art project and/or free play
Draft 2019-20 Schedule M-TH (K-6)
- 2:50-3:00 snack time
- 3:00-4:00 first elective class, sports team, free play, tutoring or HW group
- 4:00-4:15 snack
- 4:15-5:00 second elective class, free play, tutoring or HW group
- 5:00-5:30 clean up time/open time
Draft 2019-20 Schedule for Fridays (K-6)
- 1:00-2:30 free play, choice activities, enrichment options
- 2:30-3:00 snack
- 3:00 trash pickup
- 3:15-4:45 movie time–kids don’t have to watch it, and it’s inside/outside time too
- 3:45-4:00 ice cream snack
- 4:45-5:30 Free play, clean up time
Contacting the After School Program
- Contact Number: (805) 729-2152
This post is also available in: